Each and Every child has a right to dream.
According to the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Children – that India ratified in 1992 – all children are born with fundamental rights.
- Right to Survival – to life, health, nutrition, name, nationality
- Right to Development – to education, care, leisure, recreation, cultural activities
- Right to Protection – from exploitation, abuse, neglect
- Right to Participation – to expression, information, thought, religion
All children have a right to achieve these. Even though India's children account for more than one-third of its population, their interests have never been given priority. And their rights have been violated every single day.
To ensure that each and every child has an access to all entitlements and enjoys all his/her rights, we focus on the following tasks:
- Provide Education, Food and Training to poor children, children from rural areas and scheduled cast communities.
- Build public awareness and create a moral force in the country to stand by children and protect their rights.
- Take up specific complaints that come up before ASSK for redressal of grievances and also take up suo moto cases, summon the violators of child rights, get them presented before the Child welfare Governs and recommend to the Government agencies or the Judiciary.
- Rehabilitation of juvenile victims and provide them all their rights by helping them to develop their life by motivating them, counselling them, and support them by guidelines to live in common public
- Though everyone in the country knows that the predicament of the majority of children in our country is vulnerable and that children are not treated well, we provide those help, protection and Justice.
- Stop child labour and help them to get education and social status.
We Focus on
Education | Health and Care | Juvenile Justice
Child Labour | Child Psychology | Child Laws
- Summon Hearing
- Public Hearing
- Court Interventions
- Field Visits
- Various Policy Interventions
- Attending Complaints
We at ASSK believe that for real change to happen, every member of our society should take responsibility to change the lives of the children permanently.
While the reality may be far from ideal, we at ASSK believe that every child has a right to dream.